As a CNS®, you have unique opportunities to engage with students, colleagues, and the broader ANA ecosystem.
What support does the American Nutrition Association offer to the CNS?
- Visit CNS® Connect - a community space for CNSs to find resources, share, learn and CONNECT.
- ANA membership offers a professional home for the science and practice of personalized nutrition continued education.
- The ANA offers Specialty Trainings such as the Ketogenic Nutrition Training Program, and you can then become a CKNS SM (Certified Ketogenic Nutrition Specialist SM)
- Formerly the Center for Nutrition Advocacy®, the ANA's advocacy work is rooted in one of our deeply held values. We advance the rights and sustainability of all health practitioners to practice nutrition to the level of their training.
How can I get involved in the ANA Community?
- Participate in our advocacy work
Log into My Portal and whether you are a paid ANA member or a Professional Associate, you can opt into various volunteer opportunities.
As a CNS Supervisor you will help to advance the learning and careers of CNS candidates and, as such, play a key role in the future of the field of nutrition, as it transforms into a foundational tool in the prevention and treatment of chronic disease. By supervising CNS candidates, you will also have the opportunity to learn and grow as a mentor, gain support for your practice and add value to your clients' experiences.
How do I pay my CNS Annual Fees?