Join the ANA and our Students in Nutrition Movement
Countless students told us they were hungry to connect with nutrition professionals in the field and with other students. So together with those students we started the Students in Nutrition movement. Now in its fourth year, it has been a big hit!
When you join the ANA as a Student Member, you are automatically enrolled in the Students in Nutrition movement. We love our Student Members - you are the future of the field of personalized nutrition! We meet you where you’re at with discounted student pricing as long as you’re enrolled in a nutrition or health-related program of study. Be part of the family and reap the benefits of mentorship and more as you chart your nutrition career.
Get Great Benefits:
- Online access to our peer-reviewed Journal
- Discounts to attend our Personalized Nutrition℠ Summit
- Access to robust video library from past conferences
- Publishing and presenting opportunities
- Scholarship and award eligibility
- Involvement in the Mentorship Program
- Connect with fellow students and stay up to date on news about the nutrition profession in the Students in Nutrition Facebook group.
- Eligible to become a Student Ambassador: View our current ANA Student Ambassadors
With a growing number of students entering the nutrition field, we recognize the need to connect students with nutrition professionals to help advance our field. We are pleased to offer a Mentorship Program to those individuals who are members of our organization. The ANA is not able to assist with placement into this program, rather the students will be required to connect with available mentors to learn more about the opportunities available.
Scholarships & Sponsorships
We from time to time offer scholarships, sponsorships and awards to current ANA student members who attend our Personalized Nutrition℠ Summit. Scholarships opportunities include:
- Poster Presentation
- On-demand Presentations
- Equity + Inclusivity Scholarship