How do I register for the Personalized Nutrition Practitioner (PN-P) Training Program?
You will need to login to the ANA Portal to register for any ANA Training Program including PN-P. To gain ANA Portal access, you will need to either join the ANA or sign up as a FREE Nutrition Enthusiast or Professional Associate.
You are NOT required to be a paid Member of the ANA to access the Portal.
Once you are logged into the ANA Portal:
- Visit the Memberships, Certifications & Trainings tab
- Select the blue Enroll in a Training Program link
- Select the training course from the drop down list.
- If you are taking the Personalized Nutrition Practitioner (PN-P) Training Program for CME credit, please select “For CME: Personalized Nutrition Practitioner Training Program”.
- If you are not taking the Personalized Nutrition Practitioner (PN-P) Training Program, please select “Non-CME: Personalized Nutrition Practitioner Training Program”.
- You will then be automatically directed to a secure Stripe payment page.
- After the payment is processed, you will see a thank you screen acknowledging confirmation of payment. Please note, a Stripe receipt will be automatically sent to your email address. The receipt will not have your access instructions for the training program.
- You can always access Canvas (training program platform) by clicking “Login To Canvas” under the “Active ANA Training Programs” tab in the ANA Portal.
I forgot my ANA Portal password. What do I do?
- Visit the Portal login page and select “Forgot Password. Or you can access the link directly HERE.
- Enter your username which is the email address associated with your ANA Membership account.
- Check your email and follow the prompts in the email. If you do not see an email, please check your spam folder. Still not seeing the email, please reach out to Membership@theana.org
Once I have paid for a Training Program within the ANA Portal, how do I access the course materials?
You will receive a welcome email within one business day of registering for an ANA Training Program. This welcome email will provide you with the access information for the training program which is housed in our Learning Management System. The ANA Portal is not the learning platform; you must login to Canvas to access your training program and resources. You can access the LINK to login to Canvas by going to the “Active ANA Training Programs” tab in the ANA Portal but you must login to Canvas to access the training program itself.
I didn’t receive a welcome email after I enrolled in the training program. Can you help me?
You will receive your welcome email within one business day of registering for an ANA Training Program within the ANA Portal. Please be sure to check your email spam folder for an email from Training@theANA.org. If you’re unable to locate it, please email us Training@theANA.org and a new welcome email will be sent to you.