Regenerate Health in our Toxic Environment
November 13-15, 2019, San Diego, CA
We live in a toxic environment.
Our exposures profoundly impact our biology, our genetic expression, and ultimately our health.
We in turn impact our environment in profound ways, and in particular through our nutritional choices. Personalized nutrition holds the potential to help regenerate both human and environmental health. Personalized Nutrition 2019℠, our landmark 60th annual conference, will showcase the latest science and solutions from the world’s leading nutrition researchers and clinicians and environmental experts.
It will equip practitioners to:
- Recognize the impacts of environmental toxins on human biology and genetic expression
- Understand the interaction between nutrients and environmental toxins
- Identify environmental exposures through clinical assessment and biochemical data analysis
- Design personalized nutrition solutions to prevent exposures and mitigate the effects of toxins on human health
- Integrate clinical nutrition approaches that regenerate both human and environmental health
Join the personalized nutrition community at the fully renovated Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa, November 13-15, as we explore how to Regenerate Health in our Toxic Environment.