Safety is of the utmost importance and central in our planning of Personalized Nutrition 2021. The ANA will continue to provide more specific measures related to health and safety as the event planning moves forward and will adhere to all city and state regulations in effect at the time of the event.
The value of face to face is immeasurable and we are taking every effort to ensure your experience at this year’s Summit-while perhaps different from previous years- is safe, positive and productive.
We continue to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic, as well as updates and recommendations from public health officials, federal, state and local authorities, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO). We are in close collaboration with the Chicago Marriott O’Hare as they roll out their re-opening plans.
Since this situation remains fluid, we will be adapting and expanding our plans as needed. Our protocols will reflect the most current advice and best practices and evolve based on state and federal guidance to ensure that all participants are as committed as we are to following safe and health protocols on site. Please check the Summit website regularly for updates.
Health and Safety
- Physical distancing measures in accordance with local & venue regulations. We will set up the onsite Summit environment to allow for greater physical space between attendees
- Increased hand sanitizer stations throughout
- All attendees, exhibitors and staff will be required to wear a face mask in public areas when not consuming food or beverage
- We strongly encourage, but not require, all attendees, exhibitors and staff to be fully vaccinated before attending in-person
The Marriott has implemented a variety of new protocols and elevated practices, in response to the COVID-19 pandemic in keeping with their high standards of cleanliness and commitment to providing excellent service. This includes:
- Enhanced deep cleaning before, during and after the event
- Increased sanitation of high-traffic areas
- Catering will employ the highest standard of food safety
- Communication plan with event security, local officials, hospitals & healthcare providers
- Protocol aligned with local government and health authority advice