At the ANA, a core value is that Nutrition is for Everyone. As such, we value broad-based participation at our annual summit and are committed to providing as much assistance as we can to keep registration fees from creating attendance barriers. The ANA is offering scholarship opportunities for Personalized Nutrition 2023 Summit, which will be a hybrid event. Virtual and in-person attendees are eligible for this scholarship which will provide complimentary registration to attend.
We hope that this alleviates financial burdens for scholarship recipients and helps to make the ANA community more equitable and inclusive. We especially encourage students, early-career clinicians, and early-career scientists to apply!
Scholarship Application Criteria:
- Submit 400-600 word essay or video equivalent in response to the prompt within online application.
- Applications will be evaluated on the applicant’s ability to impact institutions, communities, individuals through nutrition practice or science.
- Successful applicants will work with, serve or do research with an underserved community or identify as a member of an underrepresented community.
- Must be willing to provide feedback to the ANA 3-6 months after the Summit to share how your participation at the Summit has made an impact (on your practice/community).
Submission Instructions + Deadline:
- All submissions must be submitted through the online application form. Faxed, emailed, or mailed applications will not be accepted.
- The deadline to apply for a scholarship is August 7, 2023. No submissions will be accepted after this date.
- Scholarship recipients will be notified of the committee’s decision by August 18, 2023. Up to ten scholarships may be awarded.
- All accepted scholarship applicants will receive a discount code to register at the complimentary rate for their selection of either in-person or virtual attendance. Accepted scholarship recipients, who decide to attend in-person, will be responsible for travel and lodging expenses.
- For Questions contact Education@theANA.org