Integrating Nutrition into Practice Training Program
The Integrating Nutrition into Practice Training Program is a concise, clinically-focused educational program to arm you, along with a broad cross section of advanced licensed healthcare practitioners, with the skills and knowledge to apply personalized nutrition in your practice.
Those who complete this program will:
- Receive a Certificate of Completion from the American Nutrition Association
- Receive 44 CME or CE credits
- Meet coursework requirement (one of the eligibility requirements) for the Certified Personalized Nutrition Practitioner (CPNP) credential
Choose Your Program
- Integrating Nutrition into Practice Training Program - Through approximately 40 hours of learning time, three modules including 25+ hours of video, 80+ pages of text content, 40+ Clinical Resource Sheets and other practical resources will provide the latest information, assessments, and modalities to tailor a personalized nutrition care plan for your patients or clients.
- Learners will be eligible for a maximum of 40 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Completion of this course through approximately 40 hours of learning time meets eligibility requirements to take the Certified Personalized Nutrition Practitioner Examination.
- The Board for Certification of Nutrition Specialists designates this activity for a maximum of 40 Continuing Education credits for Certified Nutrition Specialists.
ANA Members are eligible for a 15% discount (get discount code within ANA Member Portal).
Ketogenic Nutrition Training Program
The Ketogenic Nutrition Training Program delivers science-based curriculum designed by leading experts in the field. Formulating research into practice, the Ketogenic Nutrition Training program boasts the following:
- Gold-standard training for nutrition and other healthcare professionals with the optimal use of ketogenic nutrition, including benefits and contraindications
- Appropriate, safe, and therapeutic use of ketogenic nutrition to improve clinical outcomes in a broad range of chronic metabolic conditions
- Raised awareness of the benefits of ketogenic nutrition when implemented under the direction of a trained healthcare practitioner
- Simple to follow, online, self-paced course
Choose Your Program
- The Foundational Ketogenic Program $295 - Two modules that guide health coaches or nutritionists who seek a basic foundation in the ketogenic diet. Through approximately 16 hours of learning time, these key concepts enable health coaches to adequately counsel clients already prescribed a ketogenic diet by a Licensed Healthcare Provider.
- The Advanced Ketogenic Program $695 - Six modules, which include the Foundational program plus Advanced modules, train nutritionists and other licensed healthcare professionals who desire the in-depth knowledge to fully support clients in all aspects of assessment, implementation, and maintenance of a ketogenic diet. Completion of this course through approximately 56 hours of learning time meets eligibility requirements to take the Certified Ketogenic Nutrition Specialist (CKNS℠) Examination.
- The Board for Certification of Nutrition Specialists designates this activity for a maximum of 56 Continuing Education credits for Certified Nutrition Specialists.
- The Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) designate this activity for a maximum of 56 Continuing Professional Education Units (CPEUs) for Registered dietitians (RDs) and Registered Dietetic Technicians (DTRs).
ANA Members are eligible for a 15% discount to both training programs (get discount code within ANA Member Portal).
Nutritional Genomics Training & Certification Program
The Nutritional Genomics Training Program is designed to provide clinicians (nutritionists and other healthcare providers) with foundational knowledge of the science that supports the application of nutritional genomics as a tool in the development of personalized nutrition intervention plans.
- The American Nutrition Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- The American Nutrition Association designates this enduring material for a maximum of 48 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- The Board for Certification of Nutrition Specialists designates this activity for a maximum of 48 Continuing Education credits for Certified Nutrition Specialists.
- The Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) designate this activity for a maximum of 47.8 Continuing Professional Education Units (CPEUs) for Registered dietitians (RDs) and Registered Dietetic Technicians (DTRs).
ANA Members are eligible for a 15% discount to this training program (view discount code within ANA Member Portal).
Therapeutic Food Plans: A Component of Personalized Nutrition
Therapeutic Food Plans: A Component of Personalized Nutrition was developed in collaboration with the Institute for Functional Medicine (IFM) to educate clinicians and other nutrition professionals on the customization and clinical applications of IFM’s suite of therapeutic food plans to meet the individual health needs of patients.
This interactive, online learning course offers case-based scenarios with diverse patients profiles to demonstrate real-world application and personalization of each food plan. Clinicians will be able to design personalized, therapeutic food plans for their patients, taking into account their unique dietary needs and preferences. This course increases point-of-care skills and provides the necessary tools to address modifiable lifestyle factors that may be influencing dietary patterns. This course will benefit clinicians who work closely with patients on nutrition, as well as other nutrition oriented healthcare workers.
ANA Members are eligible for a 10% discount to this course (view link to receive discount code within ANA Member Portal).
Food Is Medicine Series: The Role of Nutrition in Improving Quality of Life
This online, self-paced series gives healthcare professionals an evidence-based understanding of why food is medicine, along with practical skills and strategies for using nutrition to improve health and quality of life at any stage of illness. Written by experts in nutritional science and integrative medicine, this curriculum examines how food choices can improve health, prevent disease, lower medical costs, and boost wellbeing for patients, caregivers, and others.