Ketogenic Nutrition Training Program
The Ketogenic Nutrition Training Program delivers science-based curriculum designed by leading experts in the field. Formulating research into practice, the Ketogenic Nutrition Training program boasts the following:
- Gold-standard training for nutrition and other healthcare professionals with the optimal use of ketogenic nutrition, including benefits and contraindications
- Appropriate, safe, and therapeutic use of ketogenic nutrition to improve clinical outcomes in a broad range of chronic metabolic conditions
- Raised awareness of the benefits of ketogenic nutrition when implemented under the direction of a trained healthcare practitioner
- Simple to follow, online, self-paced course
Choose Your Program
- The Foundational Ketogenic Program $295 - Two modules that guide health coaches or nutritionists who seek a basic foundation in the ketogenic diet. Through approximately 16 hours of learning time, these key concepts enable health coaches to adequately counsel clients already prescribed a ketogenic diet by a Licensed Healthcare Provider.
- The Advanced Ketogenic Program $695 - Six modules, which include the Foundational program plus Advanced modules, train nutritionists and other licensed healthcare professionals who desire the in-depth knowledge to fully support clients in all aspects of assessment, implementation, and maintenance of a ketogenic diet. Completion of this course through approximately 56 hours of learning time meets eligibility requirements to take the Certified Ketogenic Nutrition Specialist (CKNS℠) Examination.
Nutritional Genomics Specialist Training & Certification Program (Launches in 2020)
The objective of this program is to provide the elevation of nutritional genomics to a highly credible, reliable science-based practice. It provides practitioners with the foundational knowledge and the tools to integrate key concepts into practice for improved clinical outcomes for the prevention and reversal of a broad range of health issues.
Want to join the program wait list? Reach out to us via our contact page below! You can also reach out to us at Training@theANA.org.