How do I access the Portal?
Visit the Portal login page.
Please note: Your username is your email address associated with your ANA Membership/Account.
Do CNS and ANA members access the same Portal?
Yes, all CNSs and ANA members will use My Portal to access member benefits and CNS materials. If you already have a Portal account as an ANA Member or CNS, no need to create a new account to purchase a training program.
I do not have a Portal account. What do I do?
You will need to either join the ANA or sign up as a FREE Professional Associate or Nutrition Enthusiast. To register for a training program you are NOT required to be a paid Member of the ANA to access the Portal. Joining as a Professional Associate or Nutrition Enthusiast is complimentary!
If you have any questions, please reach out to Membership@theANA.org.
I forgot my Portal password. What do I do?
- Visit Portal login page and select “Forgot Password. Or you can access the link directly HERE.
- Enter your username which is the email address associated with your account.
- Check your email and follow the prompts in the email. If you do not see an email, please check your spam folder. Still not seeing the email, please reach out to Membership@theANA.org.
Once I am in the Portal, how do I pay for a training program?
Once you are logged into the ANA Portal:
- Visit the Memberships, Certifications & Trainings tab
- Select the blue Enroll in a Training Program link
- Select the training course from the drop down list
- If you have a coupon code, enter it here
- Read the Disclaimer and click to agree to the Disclaimer
- You will then be automatically directed to a secure Stripe payment page
- After the payment is processed, you will see a thank you screen acknowledging confirmation of payment. Please note, a Stripe receipt will be automatically sent to your email address. The receipt will not have your access instructions for the training program.
Once I have paid for a Training Program within the ANA Portal, how do I access the course materials?
You will receive a welcome email within one one business day of registering for an ANA Training Program. This welcome email will provide you with the access information for the training program which is housed in our Learning Management System. You will NOT access any of the training program materials from within the ANA Portal.
I didn’t receive a welcome email after I enrolled in the training program. Can you help me?
You will receive your welcome email within one business day of registering for an ANA Training Program within the ANA Portal. Please be sure to check your email spam folder for an email from Training@theANA.org. If you’re unable to locate it, please email us Training@theANA.org and a new welcome email will be sent to you.
How do I contact someone about these training programs?
If you need additional information about the Foundational or Advanced Ketogenic Nutrition Training program or the Nutritional Genomics Training program, please email us at Training@theANA.org.